Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The sound of clicking...

I am meant to be in bed, tucked under my warm blanket with a good book but here I am sharing something very exciting with you all. Yesterday morning this sight greeted me when I arrived for my walk on the nearby green belt. And then today the rain has steadily drizzled down all day. What a pleasure to not have to water the garden and God waters like no other - into all the places that the sprinkler misses! But here I sit with the sound of the rain and the most joyful, delightful, exciting sound of little frogs clicking away IN MY GARDEN. They have made their home here, yes we introduced them, but they have chosen to stay! Click away little ones....you are welcome here!

4 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

How very sweet that the frogs stayed. :) The misty image is beautiful.

africanaussie said...

glad you finally got that rain I sent your way! :-0

Heidi-Mari said...

Dear Aunty Wendy
I love when God waters the garden! So glad winter is on it’s way!
Please will take a few minutes and check out my blog, http://heidiscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-4th-blog-award.html
I have a inspiring blog award there for you!!
Have a blessed day
Heidi-Mari

Urban Homestead South Africa said...

Thank you Heidi, you are very sweet to give me the award. I am so thrilled that I am inspiring you!