Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A bit of R & R

Superman is my hero! While the children and I take a break and visit my parents for the next 5 days, he will be the No 1 gardener, dog carer, chicken entertainer, waterer, cook and general labourer around the home.

In about 1 hour I am leaving for a short break, having left Superman a list a mile long of all the things that have to happen...and he is doing it with a smile! Aint he great?

Just a short exciting note....When buying coconut oil at the health shop a week or so ago, the store manager asked what we used it for. When I told her about our soap she got so excited that she has placed a small trial order.

I don't have the time to take on this enterprise but Lava Girl does and she will be making and selling soap to them....we are so happy for her to have found a little business to earn some cash.

She has made two batches so far - one with Ylang Ylang and the other with Rose Geranium.



See you all in 5 days time!

No comments: